Gavin McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org> (gmcdonald)
r947269 | gmcdonald | 2010-05-22 08:21:07 +0000 (Sat, 22 May 2010)
Configs changed for Hudson Builds
Both Solaris builds moved to hudson-solaris.a.o
some builds changed to point to correct/added to apr/apr-util
some needed to point to correct sqlite.c rather than use installed binary
some dependencies needed installing on some slaves
All builds now use a fresh checkout, no need for update mode, doesnt save much
Polling times staggered a bit
emails re-enabled where it was disabled
emails for multiple failing builds disabled, just have the first occurance
r947274 | gmcdonald | 2010-05-22 09:47:47 +0000 (Sat, 22 May 2010)
Add myself to Hudson/Buildbot areas - Approved by gstein
r1082422 | gmcdonald | 2011-03-17 08:15:13 +0000 (Thu, 17 Mar 2011)
new osx slave
r1082423 | gmcdonald | 2011-03-17 08:17:12 +0000 (Thu, 17 Mar 2011)
r1086097 | gmcdonald | 2011-03-28 02:14:33 +0000 (Mon, 28 Mar 2011)
Add license headers where possible, or exclude the file in rat-excludes.
* build/config.guess : Added to rat-excludes
* build/config.sub : Added to rat-excludes
* subversion/bindings/swig/python/tests/trac/versioncontrol/__init__.py :
Added to rat-excludes
* subversion/tests/cmdline/dav-mirror-autocheck.sh : Added a License
* subversion/tests/cmdline/svntest/err.py Added to rat-excludes
* subversion/tests/manual/tree-conflicts-add-vs-add.py : Added a License
* tools/buildbot/master/public_html/buildbot.css : Added to rat-excludes
* tools/client-side/svn-ssl-fingerprints.sh : Added a License
* tools/dev/iz/defect.dem : Added to rat-excludes
* tools/dev/iz/ff2csv.command : Added to rat-excludes
* tools/dev/unix-build/Makefile.svn : Added a License
* tools/dev/wc-format.py : Added a License
* tools/dev/wc-ng/bump-to-19.py : Added a License
* tools/dev/wc-ng/populate-pristine.py : Added a License
* tools/dev/windows-build/Makefile : Added a License
* tools/dev/windows-build/document-version.pl : Added a License
* tools/examples/svnlog2html.rb : Added a License
* tools/hook-scripts/commit-email.rb : Added a License
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer-t1.output : Added to rat-excludes
* tools/hook-scripts/mailer/tests/mailer.conf : Added a License
Approved by: rhuijben
r1086098 | danielsh | 2011-03-28 02:30:53 +0000 (Mon, 28 Mar 2011)
* tools/dev/svnqlite3-dump: Add ASF license header.
Suggested by: gmcdonald
r1086112 | gmcdonald | 2011-03-28 03:38:21 +0000 (Mon, 28 Mar 2011)
Exclude build/install-sh from RAT checks based on compatible license.
* tools/dist/rat-excludes : Added to rat-excludes
Approved by: danielsh
r1086114 | gmcdonald | 2011-03-28 03:54:21 +0000 (Mon, 28 Mar 2011)
Mention the X-Consortium license and containing file in NOTICE
Suggested by and Approved by : danielsh
r1177494 | gmcdonald | 2011-09-30 03:40:40 +0000 (Fri, 30 Sep 2011)
Correct path for where symlinks to go.
Approved by : danielsh
r1180771 | gmcdonald | 2011-10-10 03:14:49 +0000 (Mon, 10 Oct 2011)
Fix 12 license header issues.
* tools/dist/rat-excludes: Add four entries (one wildcard).
* tools/dev/benchmarks/suite1/cronjob: Add license header.
Approved by: rhuijben
r1332884 | gmcdonald | 2012-05-01 23:35:53 +0000 (Tue, 01 May 2012)
build_env requires an arg. trunk-nightly is a special arg to bypass
the major/minor checks.
* tools/dist/nightly.sh: add an arg for build_env
r1333766 | gmcdonald | 2012-05-04 06:29:52 +0000 (Fri, 04 May 2012)
Comment out the calling of function that commits nightlies to svn.
We don't need this as we have them available at
I asume actual release candidates will be manually committed or otherwise
* dist/nightly.sh: comment out call to post-candidates
r1393240 | gmcdonald | 2012-10-02 23:57:52 +0000 (Tue, 02 Oct 2012)
The nightly buildbot has moved to a new host with a more upto date svn.
We now need to specify --force to overwrite existing exported files.
* tools/dist/nightly.sh - we need to force file replacements