Graham Leggett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
r858547 | rooneg | 2006-02-15 23:11:40 +0000 (Wed, 15 Feb 2006)
Add infrastructure for building Solaris packages. This seems to work,
but I have not actually installed the resulting packages so some testing
by someone more Solaris savy than myself is probably in order.
This fixes issue #2212.
Patch by: Graham Leggett <email@example.com>
(tweaked by me)
* configure.in: Add a call to AC_CANONICAL_TARGET to pull in target_cpu,
and run substitution on the pkginfo.in file.
* build/pkg: Ignore the generated pkginfo file.
* build/pkg/pkginfo.in: The initial pkginfo file.
* build/pkg/buildpkg.sh: Script to build the package.
* build/pkg/README: Instructions on how to build packages.
r862575 | dlr | 2006-11-29 17:49:52 +0000 (Wed, 29 Nov 2006)
Fix issue #2669, correcting paths and configure option in the Solaris
Add missing '=' between --with-apxs option and its value. Account
for move of Solaris packaging from build/pkg/ to packages/solaris/
Patch by: Graham Leggett