thank you for the Subversion book; and a question about future plans

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Jan 5 10:07:06 CST 2016

Mark,

I'd love to update the book to 1.9.  (Heck, I'd love to finish the 1.8
version...)  Unfortunately, these days I have only rather small chunks of
time to devote to the task.  I'd certainly be willing to review patch
submissions en route to adding more committers, though, if you're
interested in the writing task yourself.

-- Mike